Monday, August 17, 2009

Death wish

Wow, two blog posts in a day...

I'm sorry I didn't have a camera with me so i could record the moment for posterity. I was walking home from the grocery store yesterday when I saw a person who has obviously decided to shuffle off his mortal coil as soon as he possibly can.

Here's what this Darwin Award wannabe was doing: he was 1) riding a bicycle without a helmet 2) down the middle of the street 3) hands off the handlebars 4) talking animatedly on his cellphone 5) while running a red light.

Full marks for gumption. I hope his karmic balance is on the positive side, 'cause something tells me that this guy's a street pizza just waiting to happen. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Milan Davidović said...

It's the young mother pushing a stroller that gets nailed by the car that swerves to avoid this [expletive deleted] fool that I'm worried about...